Our 10-module course will introduce you to everything you need to know about writing lesbian romances. This course will give you the same writing skills as the straight Basic Guide. But it has been geared specifically to lesbian love stories.
These differ from straight romances, in that your readers have different expectations of your characters. We’ll discuss what romance is, who your readers are and what expectations they have of you.
We’ll also will equip you with all the basic writing skills to write a novel:
• Creating believable characters.
• Showing off your characters – what they’re like and who they are – without reams of explanation.
• Revealing your characters’ pasts, without boring your readers to tears.
• Writing authentic dialogue.
• Building a story, with both conflict and romance.
• Maintaining suspense.
• Writing a good climax and resolution, while keeping the tension taut.
• Structuring your story and keeping up the pace.
• Writing love scenes.
• Choosing the best possible viewpoint.
• Creating a world for your characters to live in – setting and background.
Modules should be done one per week but you can also work at your own pace. Each will end with an assignment. We will respond to each with helpful and constructive advice.
Start immediately email us to sign up now.
Cost ZAR 5000 Prices are in South African Rands. Use this currency convertor to convert to other currencies.