Join an inspiring and supportive writing community
We are delighted to be kicking off our Writers’ Circle again for 2023. Our first live session will take place on Tuesday 17 January at 16:00 UK time/ 18:00 SA time.
Many of you have been asking how best to develop good writing discipline and stay on track to meet your writing goals for 2023. One of the best ways to do this is by having accountability partners to offer you support and encouragement.
Our Writers’ Circle offers the opportunity for you to get this gentle support and encouragement from a community of like-minded writers who will help you achieve your writing dreams.
What will your Writers’ Circle membership give you?
- A monthly meeting with our acclaimed mentors, Richard Beynon and Dr Jo-Anne Richards
- Ongoing support and encouragement from a like-minded writing community in an online group
- Answers to your writing questions and advice on your writing problems at the monthly meetings
- The possibility of reading between 300 and 500 words at the monthly meeting for feedback and discussion or posting your writing online for feedback from your fellow writers
- Access to our exclusive library of writing resources and workshops
Why do it
- Writing is lonely and scary and we all need support and companionship on the journey
- Monthly advice and trouble shooting opportunity
- Motivation from Jo-Anne, Richard and the community
- It’s inexpensive
‘I joined the Writers Circle because I thought it would be fun to have monthly resting posts on the lonely road of writing. A friendly inn on way, with good conversation, a glass of wine and a place to discuss current sticking points. It became much more than that. I met fellow travellers, was able to deep dive into writing questions with JoAnne and Richard and came away each time renewed and reinvigorated. I’m doing this again next year. Shirlane Douglas, Johannesburg
We look forward to having you with us,
The All About Writing team