Who should do this course?
- Do you read romance and enjoy it?
- Would you love to try your hand at writing a romance?
- Do you think you could write a romance that would draw readers in?
- Are you curious about what goes into writing a romance?
- Have you always wanted to try writing, but are nervous to try?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you? What have you got to lose?
This course provides you with ten of the most important secrets to successful romance writing, and a series of five-finger exercises on which to practice your new skills.
It works on a peer review basis. We will encourage you and the other course participants to comment on each other’s work, in an honest but kind manner. You will learn as much from their writing as you will from trying the exercises yourself.
Your course co-ordinator, Pam, will be on hand to help and encourage and get the ball rolling.