Day one – write your blog post from pitch to polished piece
- Start the day with a group session. Discuss how the workshop will work, and receive guidelines on what makes a good travel piece from Fred. Participants pitch their travel blog idea and receive feedback from Fred. Discuss possible images and links.
- Writing time.
- Submit first drafts.
- Feedback from Fred followed by a group session with editing tips.
- Complete second drafts.
Day two – start a travel blog from scratch and end with a live post with images and links
- Group technical session with our technical/blog expert.
- Participants receive step-by-step instructions on creating a Blogger site and they post their first blogs
- Group session. We look at all the blog posts and participants receive writing feedback from Fred, and comment and tips from our technical/blog expert.
- Individual editing time.
- Final group session looking at the finished blog posts.
A polished blog post with images and links posted on your own travel blog.