This four module creative writing course encourages students to express themselves confidently by mastering the essential skills of creative writing.
Who will benefit?
- Anyone with an interest in creative writing or exploring their creativity.
- Writers keen to do a more ambitious course but who would like to test the waters first.
- Recent matriculants or graduates who’ve learned the theory, who wish to write more confidently.
- High school students who wish to add power and fluency to their writing.
- Ambitious salary-earners who want to improve their written communication skills.
What is the course about?
We’ve wrapped the theory around a series of practical writing exercises. The course will:
- Help you to write confidently without constantly censoring yourself.
- Give you tools to develop your unique writing voice.
- Introduce you to disciplines that will continue to help you to write fluently long after the course is done.
- Give you tools that will help you write more vividly.
- Show you how to think more creatively and communicate this in your writing.
- Help you get more out of books by reading actively.
You will receive personal and individual feedback from Richard and Jo-Anne on three assignments.
When: Start when it suits you
Where: Online from anywhere in the world
Cost: R750 (South African Rand) or you can pay via PayPal in US$ at the exchange rate on the day of invoicing.
Use this currency convertor to convert to other currencies.
Please email us – for a booking form which contains all the paymnent details.