You’re invited to join an inspiring and supportive writing community
Wouldn’t you love to have companionship and support on your writing journey?
Do you wish you could raise your burning writing issues and have them answered by experts?
How about the opportunity to share extracts of your writing and get honest but kind feedback?
And would you like all this, every month, at a bargain-basement cost?
Our Writers’ Circle aims to provide all this
Here are some of the issues that provoked debate at a recent Writers’ Circle meeting:
- Do deadlines help or hinder writers?
- What is the difference between writing a short story and a novel?
- How do I overcome writing procrastination?
Sign up now to join discussions like this and raise your own issues.
What will your Writers’ Circle membership give you?
- A monthly meeting with our acclaimed mentors, Richard Beynon and Dr Jo-Anne Richards
- Answers to your writing questions and advice on your writing problems at the monthly meetings
- The possibility of reading between 300 and 500 words at the monthly meeting for feedback and discussion or posting your writing online for feedback from your fellow writers
- Ongoing support and encouragement from a like-minded writing community in an online discussion group, to share your triumphs, woes and writing worries
- Access to our exclusive library of writing resources and workshops
- Writing is lonely and scary and we all need support and companionship on the journey
- A monthly advice and trouble shooting opportunity
- Motivation from Jo-Anne, Richard and the community
- It’s an inexpensive way to get regular professional input from experts
‘I joined the Writers Circle because I thought it would be fun to have monthly resting posts on the lonely road of writing. A friendly inn on way, with good conversation, a glass of wine and a place to discuss current sticking points. It became much more than that. I met fellow travellers, was able to deep dive into writing questions with JoAnne and Richard and came away each time renewed and reinvigorated. I’m doing this again next year. Shirlane Douglas, Johannesburg
We look forward to having you with us,
The All About Writing team