Use our Black Friday discounts to start writing your book or screenplay
We’re in the mood for a giveaway jamboree – to thank you for being such an inspiring writing community. We’re grateful for your support and interaction, so it’s our turn to give something back.
Our Black Friday jamboree, from 26 to 30 November, will include:
- a fun webinar at 16:00 UK time / 18:00 SA time on 30 November – with prizes, prizes, prizes.
And to make it all even more worthwhile, everyone who shops on our Black Friday Sale will stand a chance of winning a place in our new Writers’ Circle – our exclusive subscription service that we’re launching in January 2021.
The webinar will give you the last chance of the year to ask any pressing writing questions. We will also talk to you about some of our innovative offerings for next year – online and up close and personal – and give you the chance to ask how they will help you achieve your specific writing goals:
- Our brand-new Writers’ Circle, started at your request. Now you can experience the companionship of a writing community and have access to an exclusive library of writing resources. At a free monthly webinar, acclaimed writers Richard Beynon and Dr Jo-Anne Richards will hear your writing and offer feedback, answer your writing questions – and you’ll have the chance to share your problems and triumphs with like-minded writers.
- Online Creative Writing Course, in which you’ll learn all the skills you need to write a book, fiction or non-fiction. Start when you like. Work on it weekly or monthly, it’s your choice.
- Exclusive real-time Creative Writing Course, every Monday and Thursday evening from 31 January for five weeks. We only take six people, so early booking is essential.
- Our Hero’s Journey® Course, starting 27 January, licensed and approved by the Joseph Campbell Foundation, which provides direction and inspiration, no matter what form your creativity takes – novel, memoir, short story or screenplay.
And then there are our writing breaks – real and in-person. We’ve taken note of how badly you want to get away, and we’re offering more than ever:
- Memoir writing weekend workshop in Barrydale, South Africa, at which the two Joannes, Jo-Anne Richards and Joanne Hichens, will get you started on your own story.
- Brand-new Writing Safari, run in association with best-selling international author, Tony Park, at Victoria Falls and Nantwich Lodge in Hwange National Park in Zimbabwe, from 9 to 16 June. Tony and Jo-Anne Richards will coach and offer one-on-one advice.
- Our now famous Venice Writing Retreat, from 5 to 20 September (so rudely interrupted by Covid). Spend either one or two weeks writing and exploring Venice, with daily one-on-one time with Richard Beynon and Jo-Anne Richards.
- And we’re we’re offering our UK community another creative foray to Stow-on-the-Wold.
To add a little spice to proceedings, we’ll be dipping our fingers into our virtual hat and drawing out the names of three lucky participants, who’ll each win a place on either our 30-Day Writing Bootcamp or our Indispensable Guide to Creative Writing.
So, on your marks, get set for a marathon new writing year, with our mammoth savings.
Join us for the webinar. It’s fun, it’s free and you might just win a prize.